This item is a final sale. We do not offer returns or exchanges on this item.
Overprotective in all the right ways, the Monterey is a full-featured, expandable high-back booster seat designed to fit growing children 18 - 54 kg (40 lb to 120 lb). The adjustable head rest and deep, aluminium reinforced sides are lined with energy absorbing EPS foam for side impact protection and the reinforced seat bottom provides extra lap belt safety. This significantly strengthens the Monterey and provides superior defense against crash forces.
A simple to use dial on the back adjusts the width of the seat to fit a child’s shoulders up to 50.8 cm (20") wide. The 11 position headrest gives ultimate flexibility and adjusts up to 16.5 cm (6.5") in height with one hand for an easy, precise fit. As a fixed-position booster, integrated UAS connectors and front adjusters allow for a safe and secure installation in seconds (UAS use is optional) and keeps the seat in position when not in use.
The seat bottom has extra length for leg support and features thick AirTek foam and tapered sides for total comfort. Monterey can also be used as a backless booster and packs flat for travel and storage.
- Extra-deep side walls are reinforced with aluminium and lined with EPS foam
- Energy absorbing AirTek foam provides superior cushioning and increased airflow for comfortable ride
- Expandable seat back fits shoulders up to 50.8 cm (20”)
- 11 position headrest adjusts up to 16.5 cm (6.5") with one hand
- Can also be used as a backless booster
- UAS system for secure installation (UAS use not required)
- Angled, reinforced seat bottom prevents submarining
- Longer seat bottom for proper leg support with cushioned comfort
- 2 recline positions for comfort and to fit all vehicle seat shapes
- Packs flat for travel and storage
- Fits children 18 - 54 kg (40 lb - 120 lb) and 97 - 160 cm (38 - 63") in height