Sweet, tangy and deliciously fruity, Candy Tart scent will instantly bring you back to the days of counting your allowance money to stock up on your favorite candy! Fans of grape-flavored candies and other sugary treats will swoon as this candle fills their room with this delicious, nostalgic scent.
About these soy candles:
Hand-poured, 100% soy wax made from soybeans grown in the United States. Soy wax is all-natural, clean burning and comes from renewable resources.
Vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free and paraben free
How to use and care for your candle
- Each and every time trim your wick to 1/4 inch in length before lighting it
- Aim to burn your candle for approximately 1 to 2 hours each time to melt the wax all the way to the edge of the jar, but don't burn it for more than 4 hours. Lighting your candle for shorter periods might cause tunneling and eventually drown out your wick. To solve this problem, just let your candle burn until the wax melts up to the edges.
- When only 1/2 an inch of wax remains, it's time to stop using your candles and recycle your jar! When your candle is solid and cool, simply fill with boiling water and let sit for about two hours until wax melts and rises to the top. Carefully remove the wick, wash the jar with warm soap and water and voilà!
- Your candle will be hot while burning and should not be moved while the wax is melted. Once you've carefully extinguished it, wait for your candle to re-solidify before touching or moving it.
- Always remain in the room with your candle and never leave it unattended. Keep your candle away from children and pets and anything flammable like paper or drapes.
- Burn your candle in a well-ventilated room, on an even surface that is heat resistant and away from drafts.
- If pieces of wick or other debris fall into the wax, carefully remove them once you've extinguished the flame.
It's normal for the surface of your candle to be rough or uneven after you burn it - it's a natural property of soy wax
- Does your candle have "wet spots" when you look at the outside of the jar? This is normal too and is caused by temperature changes that make the wax pull away from the glass slightly as it contracts and retracts
Burn time is approximately: 35 hours
Net weight: 165g or 5.5oz