Gen. 2 Haakaa Pump in size 150ml/5oz
Looking for convenience to pump anywhere on the go without the need of a large, heavy pump? The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is the convenient pump you have been searching for. Made of a single piece of 100% silicone, it provides an easy, eco-friendly and effective pumping experience! No need for large pumps anymore. Simply let the Silicone Breast Pump draw out your milk by suction and flow into the storage chamber. Easy as pie!
- Made from soft 100% food grade silicone.
- Compact size fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Suction base stops accidental spills.
- 150ml capacity.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Easy to use and clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Sterilize your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple
- Make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction, you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times.
- Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- Tips: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently.
- While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
- Clean after each use.
- We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product.
- Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.