15 inch molasses baltic amber necklace
Amber is thought to bring 'good luck'. Beautiful handmade Baltic Amber jewelry. The handmade necklaces are all unique and have a 1 inch length variance (e.g.: 1 inch longer or shorter then posted ~ an 11 inch may be 10-12 inches in length). All the clasp products are knotted between each bead. There are no knots between the beads of the stretch bracelets.
Baltic Amber is a fossilized tree resin and comes in a variety of shapes and colours. Baltic Amber is made for wearing (not chewing or ingestion). Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief.
All of our amber is raw amber, in it's natural state. When you see a necklace or bracelet described as 'raw', it means that it has a matte finish. The rest of our amber has been polished to shine by tumbling in a barrel with wood chips! If you purchase a raw piece, it will end up looking polished over time.
Baltic Amber Facts
- A natural analgesic (pain reliever).
- Amber is a fossilized resin, not a stone. It is therefore warm to the touch, as well as very comfortable and light to wear.
- Wearing Baltic amber necklaces and bracelets on the skin can have a soothing and calming effect on teething babies and toddlers.
- When amber is worn on the skin, the skin's warmth releases small amounts of healing oils from the amber which are then absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream.
- Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are also recognized by allopathic medicine.
- Amber is meant to be worn, NEVER ingested or chewed.
- NEVER leave children unattended around amber jewelry.