The little creation that started it all. Taggies was created when two Moms noticed their babies loved to rub the one tag on their blanket. They were crafters and created the original Taggies, a square piece of fabric with lots of sewn in looped ribbons. They took it to a few local independent specialty retail stores and it became a reality. Within a couple of years, retailers across the country were stocking the original Taggies in a variety of prints. To honor their original concept, Mary Meyer has brought back the original creation in updated fabrics and patterns.
- Babies are mesmerized by the tags
- Portable for babies on the go
- Patterned jersey front side
- Soft plush backing
- 20 looped Taggies ribbons
- Clear banded packaging for easy print viewing
- Machine wash, air dry