Known for their durability, Perlimpinpin mitts will keep your little one's hands warm all winter long! They feature a reflective membrane that retains body heat, making them warmer than a mitt with a removable lining. Available in several colors, they are reinforced on the inside and at the fingertips.
- C6 DWR protection (outer layer) for a durable resistance to water.
- Polyurethane (undercoating) for garment that meets government standards for breathability and protection from bad weather.
- Lightweight and highly-efficient insulation that ensures flexibility, comfort and heat.
- Made in Canada
- Water resistant
- Easy care
- Can be easily worn over the sleeve
Exterior: 100% Nylon
Lining: 100% Polyester
- Hand wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry low heat.
- Do not bleach/Do not iron.
- No dry cleaning.