Snow or rain is no problem for this baby and toddlers' winter snowsuit, and it protects from even the harshest frost. A well-constructed winter one-piece of the highest quality, always keeping warm and dry.
Room to Grow: All Reima products run about one size larger than traditional US sizes so ordering your child’s current size is like ordering a size up.
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Made with recycled materials
- Insulated seat
- Smooth polyester lining
- Safe, detachable, and adjustable hood with detachable faux fur trim
- Elastic cuffs and leg-ends
- Detachable, durable silicone foot loops
- Long zipper eases dressing up
- Zip pocket
Warm insulation: For enjoying chilly times and moderate frosts in comfort. Adjust to temperature changes with thermal layers. Temperatures ca. 35 to -5 °F
Complete all-day protection: The fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snow. Water column over 10000 mm
Very good breathability: Best moisture management for active play and sports. Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h.
Good abrasion resistance: Durable material, fit for everyday use. Abrasion resistance over 30000 cycles.
Material: 100% polyester, polyurethane coating
Coating: 100% PU coating
- Wash separately inside out
- Remove faux fur trim before washing
- Close zippers and velcro tapes
- Do not use detergents with bleaching agents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Remove the garment after washing to avoid color change
- Tumble drying or drying cabinet allowed