Warm Reimatec toddler snowsuit for winters!
Made with recycled materials, fully waterproof, breathable, and durable. Insulated seat and Play Layers snap buttons. This easy-care snowsuit for toddlers is ideal for winter fun. The waterproof overall is made from a breathable and windproof material that repels dirt. All the seams have been sealed waterproof, and the seat is insulated to keep bottoms warm and dry during cold-weather adventures.
The smooth lining makes dressing easy. Many Reima mid-layer pieces can be attached to the suit using the handy Play Layers snap button system. The detachable and adjustable hood is safe when playing outdoors – connected with snap buttons, it comes off easily if it gets caught on something. Durable silicone foot loops keep the trouser hems in place, protecting little ankles from moisture and cold. This winter all-in-one is tumble-dryer-friendly, too.
This Reima toddlers' winter overall is made with recycled material - a smaller carbon footprint! The bluesign® approval of the materials means they are produced with safe chemistry and minimum impact on people and the environment!
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Durable material
- bluesign® approved main and lining material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONICFINISH®ECO
- Insulated seat
- Can be attached to Reima innerwear with Play Layers snap buttons
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex® insulation
- Safe, detachable and adjustable hood
- Elastic cuffs and leg ends
- Waist adjustment inside
- Detachable, durable silicone foot loops
- Long zipper eases dressing up
- Zip pocket
- 50% Recycled polyester, 50% polyester + polyurethane coating
- Wash separately inside out
- Close zippers and velcro tapes
- Do not use detergents with bleaching agents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Remove the garment after finished washing program to avoid color change
- Tumble drying or drying cabinet allowed (max. 40 °C)