Award-winning, fully waterproof toddler's snowsuit with a detachable faux fur trim on hood. With insulated seat and Play layers connectivity.
This Reimatec Lappi toddlers' winter overall is a test winner! The unbiased “Best-in-Test” and "Pricerunner" jury in Norway and Denmark chose Reimatec Lappi the nr 1 winter toddler overall of 2021.
This toddlers' easy-care snowsuit is ideal for winter fun. The waterproof design is made from a breathable and windproof material that repels dirt. All the seams have been sealed waterproof and the seat is insulated seat to keep bottoms warm and dry during cold-weather adventures. The smooth lining makes dressing easy. Many Reima mid-layer pieces can be attached to the suit using the handy Play Layers snap-button system.
The detachable and adjustable hood with detachable faux fur trim is also safe when little ones are playing outdoors – connected with snap buttons, it comes off easily if it gets caught on something. Durable silicone foot loops keep the trousers hems in place, protecting little ankles from moisture and the cold. This tumble-dryer-friendly winter all-in-one is a great choice for crawling in the countryside or strolling in the city!
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Durable material
- Bluesign® approved main and lining material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Insulated seat
- Can be attached to Reima innerwear with Play Layers snap buttons
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex® insulation
- Safe, detachable hood with detachable faux fur trim
- Elastic cuffs and leg ends
- Waist adjustment inside
- Detachable, durable silicone foot loops
- Long zipper eases dressing up
- Zip pocket
Waterproofness: Water column at least 10 000 mm
Warmth: Temperatures ca. 0 to -20 °C
Breathability: Breathability at least 7 000 g/m2/24 h
Durability: Durability over 30 000 cycles Martindale
Lining: 100% polyester