Earth Mama Angel Baby's Calming Lavender Body Wash & Shampoo is now called Earth Mama's Calming Lavender Baby Wash!
Bedtime routines are a real life saver — especially with a peaceful scent in the mix. Calming Lavender Baby Wash is a natural lavender, vanilla and calendula liquid soap made for snuggly li’l newborns, pregnant mamas — and everybody in between. Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation, it’s effective and mild for delicate baby skin and hair. Made with organic herbs and oils and no surprises.
Magical Alternate Uses:
- Guess what: you can use this to make DIY homemade baby wipes and safe, non-toxic Household Scrubby Cleanser!
- Keep one by the bathroom sink, the kitchen sink, in the shower and in your cleaning supply pantry (and a travel-sized one in your purse, for random potty breaks)
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- Made with organic herbs and oils, certified by Oregon Tilth
- Does it kill germs? Yep
- Hospitals use it too
DIY Non-Toxic Baby Wipes
- Make the wipes: Cut up an old cotton t-shirt or receiving blanket
- Mix 1c distilled or boiling water, 1Tbsp Earth Mama Castile Soap, 1Tbsp Calendula Baby Oil
- Place your wipes in an air-tight container
- Pour the solution over your wipes. Get those suckers SOAKED
- Seal the container, and have yourself a little dance party while shaking it all up
- Should last 2-3 weeks!
Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide+, Vegetable Glycerin*, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Citric Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice* +None present in final product *Organic
Does not contain: Artificial fragrance, triclosan, phthalates, parabens or sulfates. Because yuck.
CAREFUL AROUND THE EYES! Castile-based soap is not “no-tear” - please use extra care and only with the self-foaming bottle.
Size: 160 ml Self-foaming pump bottle