New Safe Silicone Food Feeder for Baby's
With The Haakaa Fresh Food Feeder & Cover Set, you can safely introduce new flavors to your baby without the risk of choking. Features a raised rim pouch and sunken rim attachment ring to make opening and closing easier.
It's easy to assemble and use! Made with 100% food grade silicone, this feeder is more hygienic, durable and easy-care than those mesh feeders. Available in three colors: Steel Blue, Pea Green and Blush.
How to Use
- Simply place fruit, vegetables or meat into the silicone pouch and seal tight.
- You can also freeze icy treats straight into our Feeder.
- To do this, simply slip over the leakproof pouch cover, pour liquid (such as breast milk or pureed food) into the pouch, assemble the Feeder, place the cap on and freeze!
- Once frozen, remove the pouch cover and let your one explore!
- 100% silicone design makes the Feeder safe for your baby to chew and suck on.
- Soft silicone pouch with small holes that allow only small, digestible pieces of food to pass through.
- Includes a leakproof pouch cover so you can freeze perfectly-sized icy treats directly in the Feeder.
- Feet on the cap allow the Feeder to be stored upright.
- Lip on the lid makes the pouch easy to access for cleaning/filling.
- Easy to pull apart and clean - no spaces for bacteria to breed.
- Textured bunny ears on the other side keep busy little hands entertained.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Wash the Fresh Food Feeder before and after each use.
- Although dishwasher safe, we recommend washing in warm, soapy water.
- Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilize or clean this product.
- To sterilize, use a steam sterilizer or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Silicone may absorb the colors of foods it comes in contact with. To minimize discoloring, wash immediately after use.
- Dishwasher safe, easy to use and clean.
- Microwave sterilizer safe.
- Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage.
- Do not store near any sharp objects.
- Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface.
- This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.
- Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Adult supervision is required.