Ready for a quick family selfie? Children also want to take great photos! We’ve made it easy with this wooden and silicone toy camera for children aged 18 months and up. This pretty early-learning toy is full of surprises!
First off, each time the toddlers press the shutter release button, the sound of the shot can be heard, just like a real camera! This will be followed by a flash; something little ones can look out for in their photo shoots! And finally, children can use the kaleidoscope viewfinder to discover all sorts of amazing colours and shapes that will make both the young and old laugh.
An added extra: the camera is protected in a removable silicone shell, which also enables children to better grasp hold of their toy.
- Made from natural wood
- Painted in bright colours using non-toxic paints
- Push-button emits a realistic sound when you press.
- Intended for interactive play to help develop cognitive skills and dexterity
- Recommended for 18 months to 3 years old
- Dimensions: 3.93 x 1.57 x 2.75 inches or 10.4 x 4.5 x 7.6 cms