Jolly Jumper created the 'Original Baby Exerciser' that has been providing fun and physical fitness for babies since 1948.
The Jolly Jumper with Super Stand has an extra tall, sturdy frame that folds flat for storage and portability.
- Spring action ideal for the active baby wanting more bounce and fun
- Allows complete freedom of movement
- Improves balance and strength
- Develops coordination
- Saddle provides firm support for baby's spine ensuringupright posture during exercise
- Easy assembly (no tools required).
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
How long should your baby exercise in the Jolly Jumper?
This can vary with each baby. Jolly Jumper recommends limiting exercise to 15 minute sessions.
How do I wash my Jolly Jumper Saddle?
To wash without having to detach the webbed straps, it is suggest that the saddle with attached straps be placed inside a knotted pillowcase. Machine wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry, low.
When can I use the exerciser? From 3 months (when baby can hold head up with full neck support) to just before walking.
Recommended weight of child? Maximum 13 kg (28 lbs)
Stand is 6 feet tall with a 42 inch x 43 inch floor footprint