Kyte's Sleep Bag for babies minimizes those long nights of trouble putting your baby to bed.
As most parents know, sometimes it can be a long night of struggles, trying to put your little one to sleep when they won't sleep and it can be exhausting. With Kyte's sleeping bag, so many moms report that it helps their baby sleep through the night. It's the safest alternative to a blanket in bed and it helps reduce the risk of SIDS. Kyte's sleep bag is made of 97% rayon of bamboo, so it feels buttery soft and breathable. It features a zipper that goes in a J-shape which makes it super easy to use. Your little one will surely love being cozied up in their new sleep bag!
- Moms report that it helps their baby sleep.
- It was voted the No. 1 Wearable Blanket by The Bump (2019).
- Reduces the long nights and struggles of putting your baby to bed.
- Made with very soft and breathable material for all night comfort.
- Zipper goes in a J-shape, making it super easy to use.
- Insulation measurements to provide you with the perfect warmth for your baby.
Thermal Overall Grade (TOG)
TOG is a rating system that measures insulation and warmth. It calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby depending on the ambient temperature in their nursery. Recommended having higher insulation during cooler months and a thinner size during warmer months.
0.5 TOG: 23-26 °C (74-78 °F)
1.0 TOG: 21-23 °C (69-73 °F)
2.5 TOG: 16-20 °C (61-68 °F)
To maintain the quality and soft feeling of the bamboo, it is recommend to follow these washing instructions:
- Wash sleep bag in cold water.
- Delicate cycle and turn off the agitator if that is an option.
- Wash with like fabrics (bamboo only).
- Sleep bags should be zipped up completely to protect the inner quilting.
- Avoid using the dryer or any other external heat to dry, hang or lay flat to dry.
- Open your sleep bags completely and point a fan towards them to help to dry indoors.
Avoid care products that contain harsh chemicals, additives, optical brighteners, and bleach.
Made out of 97% Rayon from Bamboo & 3% Spandex.
Made out of 100% Polyester.