Sensory Teething Mitten
Give your little one the gift of self-managing teething relief with this wearable infant teething toy for infants who cannot grasp or hold a standard teether.
The Munch Mitt is the original, mom-created teething mitten that babies love. A ‘handy’ solution for infants of all ages and sizes, the Munch Mitt provides relief from teething pain in a safe, easy-to-clean product that goes wherever they do.
Face thumb of silicone towards baby's mouth and place over baby's hand; fasten firmly around baby's wrist or arm. Flip to use on either right or left hand.
The Munch Mitt is designed for babies from 3-7 months but can be used up to 12 months of age as every child will teeth at their own pace. It is not necessary to cool or freeze the Munch Mitt as the firm textured silicone will effectively aid teething relief at room temperature.
- 100% food grade silicone
- Easily accessible for baby
- Textured edges for massaging tender gums
- Stimulating crinkle sound
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Includes travel pouch
- Suggested age range 3-7 months
- BPA, Phthalate, and Latex-free
For a quick clean, simply wash the silicone part with warm water and soap, pat dry or air dry.
Dry drool build-up on any material for very long periods will make the fabric smelly. Even though the mitt may not look dirty, we suggest doing a full wash of the mitt periodically by doing the following:
- Place Munch Mitt in wash bag or alone in the washer on a gentle cycle, warm or cold water.
- Munch Mitt can be machine dried on a short gentle/delicate low or on the no heat cycle.
- Do not over dry or use hot heat.
- If the Munch Mitt is still slightly damp inside, open as much as possible and air dry until ready for use.
Because of the Munch Mitt's high-quality water-resistant fabric, it may take 24 hours or more to air dry. Ensure inside of Munch Mitt is fully dry before putting back on baby. Do not leave Munch Mitt wet inside a plastic bag, washer or enclosed air-tight area after washing or when wet. Dry in dryer on low setting or leave open and air dry.