*Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping*
Whether it's a quick trip to the store or a summer road trip, travelling with kids can be an adventure. Hit the road and enjoy every minute with the uncomplicated Nuna RAVA convertible car seat.
Bubble-free, muscle-free and hassle-free, the RAVA car seat is super-easy to install securely, and switching between rear and forward facing is no big deal. Plus laid-back leg room for rear-facing riders and extra support for forward-facing riders keep your backseat drivers comfy as they grow.
So you can relax and enjoy every magical, messy, covered-with-crumbs moment.
- Suitable for rear-facing 5-40 lbs. and up to 49" tall; forward-facing 25-65 lbs. and up to 49" tall.
- Simply™ secure installation. Advanced safety technology makes installation swift, secure and straightforward.
- Energy absorbing foam and side impact protection (SIP) pods take side impact security to the next level
- All steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- Six position recline (1 recline position rear-facing and 5 recline positions forward-facing); no re-thread 5 point harness
- One-hand ten position headrest
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby
- Laid back leg room gives up to 2 inches more leg room rear-facing, and extra support for forward-facing riders.
- Dual flip-open cup holders
- No re-thread two position crotch strap
- Simply switch. Moving from rear to forward-facing when the time is right is no big deal.
- Bubble-free. Recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle.
- Muscle-free. True tension™ doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle.
- Colored belt path indicators help decrease risk of user error
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Belt is best. Nuna's preferred installation method is the Vehicle Seat Belt as it eliminates confusion of when to switch from Lower Anchors to Vehicle Seat Belt, fits more vehicle makes, and fits more seating positions.