Travel in style with the ultra-lightweight stroller by NUNA
TRVL is a compact and travel-friendly stroller designed for convenience and ease of use. The stroller is designed to be compact and lightweight, making it easy to maneuver and transport, especially during travel. Parents who travel frequently or live in cities will love the luxurious materials, sturdy frame and it's innovative features.
The stroller typically features a one-hand fold mechanism, allowing for quick and easy folding and unfolding. It folds into a compact package that stands on its own just with the push of a button on the handle. It's extremely lightweight while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
- Luxury features for city and travel meet lightweight convenience in this fully featured stroller
- Travel system ready. Simply attach a Nuna PIPA series infant car seat to the arm bar with one click - no adaptors needed
- One-hand self-collapsing fold keeps your transitions simple and struggle-free; stands on its own when folded
- Ultra lightweight and easy to tote with carry-strap or handle, when folded
- MagneTech Secure Snap™, the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- Quick-release five-point no-rethread harness converts to a three-point harness
- Strap recline creates fully customizable recline position adjustments; adjustable calf support (2 positions)
- Full size water repellant UPF 50+ canopy; say hello through the canopy's peek-a-boo window
- All wheel suspension
- Simple one-touch rear wheel braking system, front swivel wheel locks
- Tall seat height of 19.3" allows for plenty of storage space underneath
- Easy access, removable basket for storing on-the-go essentials
- Luxe leatherette accented handle and removable armbar lend style to your stroll
- Stroller fabrics made with better for baby certified OEKO-TEX fabric
- Includes travel bag
- Newborn up to 50 lbs.
- Stroller dims: 20.25"w x 32.5"d x 44"h
- Folded dims: 20.25"w x 11"d x 24"h
- Stroller weight (without armbar): 15 lbs.
- Clean the frame, plastic parts, and fabric with a damp cloth, but do not use abrasives or bleach.
- Do not use silicon lubricants as they will attract dirt and grime.
- Do not store your stroller in a damp place.