1.0 Tog Soft Bamboo Sleep Sacks for baby's perfect good night sleep!
It might be difficult to get a newborn into a good sleeping habit. This Perlimpinpin new-born cocoon is the first step to a safe night's sleep. It provides your baby the feel and comfort of a swaddle blanket. Made of viscose from bamboo, it's soft and comfy on baby's gentle skin and ideal for babies with allergies and eczema.
This newborn sleep sack feature a reverse zipper that will make changing diapers a breeze. This baby sleeping bag has an option to have the arms in or out, removing any loose blankets from the crib that might get in the way of the baby's breathing. A must-have item to have on a baby registery!
- 1.0 Tog bamboo sleep sacks ideal for temperatures between 64 and 72°F (18-22°C)
- Helps baby get a longer sleep
- Helps soothe baby
- Well adjusted neck hole
- Protected chin
- Allows baby to bend and flex his/her legs
- Opens fully from bottom to easily change diaper
- Armholes available if needed
*Do not use if baby turns on his/her tummy
- Close zipper before washing
- Machine wash cold water with similar colors
- Do not bleach
- Hang to dry
- Light iron medium
Jersey : 70% Viscose from Bamboo \ 30% Cotton
Filling : 100% Polyester