Piggy Paint is a natural, eco-friendly nail polish for kids. Its non-toxic, hypoallergenic formula makes it safe to use on all piggies! Piggy Paint dries to a hard, durable finish that can easily be removed with Piggy Paint's eco-friendly, low odor Piggy Paint nail polish remover (sold separately). Both are made in the USA!
- Virtually Odorless
- Water-based formula
- Fun, vibrant colors
- Dries to a hard, durable finish
- Does not peel
- Safe for use during Pregnancy!
- 0.5 fl. oz. (15 ml)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint.
- Air dry 60 seconds.
- Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting.
- Use Piggy Paint Basecoat for extended wear and Topcoat for added shine.
Piggy Paint Nail Polish Ingredients
Water, acrylates copolymer, neem oil. May contain the following colorants (depending on shade): Red 34 Lake, ultramarines, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, mica, red 28, yellow 10, violet 2, zinc sulfide/copper, copper flake, orange 5, and red 22.
Bottle Size: 0.5 fl. oz. (15ml)