Multi-Color Sparkle Nail Polish for Kids
Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint…this Glitter Bug piggy paint nail polish for kids is as Natural as Mud!
Piggy Paint is made with natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. This kids nail polish has no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone.
- Low Odor
- Water-based formula
- Fun, vibrant colors
- Dries to a hard, durable finish
- Has a little bit of sparkle in the color
- Safe for use during Pregnancy
- Size: 15 ml
About Piggy Paint
Melanie Hurley sought to create a fun yet non-toxic nail polish. This became Piggy Paint a water-based kid friendly polish. Piggy Paint is being talked about worldwide and has been featured in People, Parent's Canada, and on ABC.
- Wash hands with soap and water
- Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint
- Air dry 60 seconds
- Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting
- For safety purposes, please follow manufacturer’s instructions on blow dryer and always monitor your child.
Tip: Add a base coat and top coat for long lasting results.
Water, acrylates copolymers, melia azadirachta (neem oil). May contain: mica, red 34 lake, ultramarines, titanium dioxide, iron oxide pigments