The streamlined design of the Cruz V2 gives you more without weighing you down.
UPPAbaby's Cruz V2 stroller is perfect for taking those lovely adventures with your little one while giving them an ultra-smooth ride along the way. It's designed in a way that absorbs the ripple effect when going over windy roads or bumpy trails so you can be sure your little one will enjoy the journey. There is a reversible toddler seat so they can ride in the direction that is just right for them. A recline feature allows your child to comfortable lay down for naps on those long days. In addition, a canopy can easily be adjusted to shield your little bundle of joy from the sun's harmful rays.
- Suitable from birth with Bassinet or Infant SnugSeat accessories
- Full-size reversible Toddler Seat
- Five-point, no-rethread harness
- Extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection, zip out fabric and mesh panels
- Vented peekaboo window
- One-handed, multi-position recline
- Adjustable handlebar
- Extra-large, easy-access basket with 30 lbs weight limit
- All-wheel suspension
- Front wheel locks with visual indicators
- MESA Infant Car Seat attaches directly to stroller without adapters
- 100% full-grain leather accents
- One-step fold, stands when folded
What's So Great About the Cruz V2?
Compact Without Compromise.
It allows your to stroll down bumpy streets, maneuver around crowded malls, and load your basket with whatever you need.
Reversible Toddler Seat
Your toddler can ride forwards, backwards, completely upright, reclined and anywhere in between.
The multi-position recline allows your child to lie comfortably for naps or sit upright to take in the amazing views on your journey. This provides the flexibility your busy toddler needs.
Extendable, UPF 50+ Canopy
The zip-out canopy on UPPAbaby's Cruz2 extends for additional sun protection with mesh panels that make it easy to peek in while adding airflow.
Telescoping Leather Handlebar
The adjustable handlebar extends for parents of varying heights and features premium, full-grain leather for an extra-smooth grip while pushing baby.
The height of the canopy can easily slide to accommodate growing children.
Extra-Large, Easy-Access Basket
The large opening means it’s easier to reach your diaper bag, toys, and whatever else you pick up along the way.
There is an all wheel suspension to ensure the smoothest rides down the bumpiest of trails and has a patented two-stage system.
Stands When Folded
The Cruz V2 has a one-step fold that's super easy and intuitive. The stroller stands on its own when folded and can be folded with or without the Toddler Seat attached.
Cleaning & Maintaining Your Stroller
Cleaning the stroller on a regular basis is important for hygiene purposes. Removable fabrics make it simple to easily clean your stroller.
- Clean chassis with a with a damp cloth and a mild detergent mixed in cold water. Do not use any abrasives.
- Lay fabric flat and let air dry. Dry thoroughly.
- If the chassis parts have been exposed to salt water we recommend that they be rinsed with fresh (tap) water as soon as possible to avoid corrosion.
- Always dry frame if wet.
- To extend the life of the fabric, keep it clean and do not leave it in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- Don't fold or store the stroller if it's damp or wet.
- Don't store in a damp environment.
Maintaining the stroller on a regular basis is very important. It is recommended to inspect you CruzV2 regularly.
- Check all connecting hardware (rivets, screws, etc.) for tightness and security.
- Inspect all brakes, tires, seat harnesses and locks for correct operation.
- Seek prompt repairs or replacements as needed and never continue using the product if it is structurally not safe.
- Only UPPAbaby replacement parts should be used. It may be unsafe to use parts supplied by another manufacturer.
Age and Weight Recommendation
Suitable from 3 months to 50 lbs.
True Weight (canopy, wheels, and basket)
Frame + Seat: 25.5 lbs.
Frame: 19 lbs.
Seat: 6.5 lbs.
Dimensions (L x W x H)
Unfolded: 37.5 x 22.8 x 40 inches.
Folded with seat attached: 16.5 x 22.8 x 33 inches.
Folded without seat attached: 12 x 22.8 x 30 inches.
Failure to follow these warning could lead to serious injury
- Never leave a child unattended.
- Always use the complete 5-point harness.
- Never used in a reclined position unless the child is secured in the 5-point harness.
- Ensure children are clear of moving parts when making adjustments.
- Bumper bar must be attached at all times.
- Do not lift the stroller by the bumper bar as it may get damaged.
- Always make sure the stroller is fully open and locked before use.
- The brake must be locked when putting a child in or taking a child out of the stroller.
- Never leave a child in the stroller while ascending or descending stairs.
- Do not make any alterations or modifications.