Car seats are a final sale! We do not offer returns or exchanges on car seats.
From baby to big kid, the KNOX Convertible Car Seat is packed with intuitive safety features and easily adapts as children grow and their positioning needs change. It is equipped with various safety features, including a Side Impact Protection system, a steel-reinforced frame, and a no-rethread harness. It also has multiple recline positions, adjustable headrest and harness height, and easy installation mechanisms to ensure a secure and comfortable fit for your child.
- Safety you can see: Our unique technology, utilizing a tightness indicator and robust tensioning clips, provides visual confirmation of a correct install, not to mention peace of mind.
- The ultimate damage control system: Koroyd® was developed from aerospace safety research, innovated for action sports, now built into the base of the KNOX car seat providing more advanced impact protection.
- Tether them better: The Multi-Directional Tether reduces seat rotation and stress on the child’s head and neck in the event of impact. When used in rear-facing mode, the Multi-Directional Tether reduces potential injury by 45%.*
- Adjust with ease: Our no-rethread harness, eight-position headrest, and four-position recline all adjust quickly and easily as your child grows.
- Sip and go: Sippy cup or water bottle, the KNOX includes a removable cup holder that can attach to either side of the seat. When spills happen, the seat base fabric can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Energy Response Technology: A family of features designed to protect and provide unparalleled side impact protection.
- Protection that’s heads above the rest: Absorption and recovery properties of specialized foams in the Active Support Headrest provide advanced side impact protection that grows with your child.
- A chemical-free choice: Through its innovative use of Merino wool, the JORDAN KNOX passes federal safety standards without the use of fire retardant chemicals. The wicking properties of Merino wool keeps kids cool on hot days and warm on cool days.
- SMARTSecure® System with red-to-green tightness indicator provides visual confirmation the car seat is installed correctly
- Koroyd® technology integrated into the base creates an effective crumple zone protecting the child from impact forces
- Multi-Directional Tether for rear and forward-facing travel reduces seat rotation and stress on the child’s head and neck upon impact
- Two-piece fit inlay allows for flexibility and proper fit
- No-rethread harness adjusts with eight-position headrest
- Side Impact Pods for additional impact absorption
- Active Support Headrest that grows with your child
- EPP foam between the inner and outer shell ensures forces are absorbed into the seat
- Color coded belt paths with robust tensioning clips
- Multi-position, adjustable foot for leveling
- Storage pockets for harness buckles
- Bead level indicators on both sides of the seat
- Removable cup holder included
- Removable and washable seat fabric
- One naturally fire resistant option through innovative use of Merino wool
- Age: Suitable for approximately 1–6 years old
- Rear-facing: from 14–40 lbs, and using the included fit inlay from 14–25 lbs
- Forward-facing: from 25–65 lbs
- Height: up to 49″
- Dimensions: 23.8” L x 18.8” W x 27.4–32.5” H (height reflects headrest in lowest and highest positions)
*2020 results from crash testing conducted at independent labs in U.S. and Canada.