WubbaNub's Plush Pacifiers are easier to hold and harder to lose!
No need to pack your trunk, just bring along a WubbaNub Elephant! He’s a true friend for life. Soft floppy ears are the perfect size for little hands to hold onto. The unique style of the WubbaNub pacifier allows it to remain close and easily position to baby.
- Distributed in hospitals, NICU and well-baby units nationwide.
- The durable one-piece construction so no germs hiding between cracks.
- Patented design may prevent pacifier from being lost, or dropped.
- Carefully calculated weight and size to for the baby's convenience.
- Plush animal makes it easy for baby to grasp and manipulate the pacifier.
- Tested to meet US safety standards.
Please Note: WubbaNubs are made lovingly by hand, therefore it is likely there may be a variation in color and pattern.
- Never hang a pacifier around an infants neck as it could result in strangulation danger.
- Always remember to keep the ventilation holes clear.
- Remove all plastic packaging before first use.
- Remember to thoroughly wash the pacifier before use.
- Always supervise an infant when he or she is using pacifier.
- Keep a close eye on the nipples and inspect them carefully before each use by pulling in all directions.
- Pacifiers should be reserved for one infant only- Not sharing is caring.
- Collapsible and symmetrical nipples respect the development of your baby's palate, teeth and gums.
Recommended Age: Newborns less than 6 months and/or without teeth.
Not for babies in the teething stage or with already developed teeth.
Nipple: Wash the nipple before initial use: Place the nipple portion in warm water using a mild liquid soap. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Remove it from heat and pour into a mug. Then place the nipple portion of the WubbaNub into the water for 2 - 4 minutes to sterilize. Allow it to cool and squeeze the nipple to release the excess water inside. Now it's ready to use!
Plush: Hand washing the plush is the best method to preserve quality. It is also machine washable – place the WubbaNub in mesh laundry bag, wash on gentle cycle and allow to air dry.
Sterilizer: A moist heat sterilizer unit can also be used with the WubbaNub product.
Please Note: Never put Wubbanud Pacifiers in the dryer or near a heat source.
Made with a medical grade materials, latex free pacifier.
BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free.